Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Is That Even Really a Burger?

Monday's lunch at Zinburger was quite tasty. I ordered a veggie burger, no bun, no mayo, no cheese, add mustard. I liked it. I passed on the fried zucchini, fries, and onion rings. I also passed on the milk shakes and malts they got for dessert. They had creme brulee, chocolate malt, and caramel mocha flavors.

Speaking of eating right, I will admit it is not the most fun...and I am only one week in. Here is my comment on the whole thing.















As I type this on Monday night, we are watching Hollywood Game Night. It has Al Roker, Jason Alexander, Josh Gad, and Jane Lynch as the MC. It's a pretty cute show.

Have you ever wanted to go behind the scenes at one of those home reveal kinds of programs? Well, now you can if you watch this clip.

I have said I can think of for tonight. If there is more following this sentence, I had more to add on Tuesday morning.

[Tuesday's two cents] Nope. I've got nothing. See you tomorrow.

No comments: