Friday, March 29, 2013

He is Risen!

It is Good Friday. That seems like a misstatement, huh, since it is the day Jesus was crucified? It is good, though, since that was the day he paid the price for our sin, and it leads to Resurrection Sunday. So, we can all say, "He Is Risen!".


Yup, the grandkids are coming over tonight. No, I don't know what we have planned, but we always find something to do.

Sometimes, the Preacher's head gets too big, but that's not always true. It has been too small in the past. Check it out below. And you can see why I got braces a few years ago.


We are watching Smash as I write this. We are sad it is canceled, but we'll catch the last few episodes until it leaves us. Have any of y'all been watching it?

Would you give your kid a middle name of Mungo? Someone did. Can you guess who? Read this and see if you were right. I had no clue. There are some other different middle names mentioned in the video.

At work, I read about a photo arrangement, but the photo was blocked. Still, the name sounded interesting, so I saved the link. Now, as I look at the actual design, it seems a bit too 'out there' for me. What do you think? Would you do something like this? What about you, Lynds? Brenda?

[Friday update] Oh yeah, boyz. (You read that with the appropriate inflections in your voice, right?) Today's commute was practically perfect. The problem with light traffic days is that, usually, you are not part of them because you are enjoying the same day off as everyone else. So, you don't get to drive all the way to work without even tapping the brakes because you are sleeping in. I have to work 1/2 day, so I came in at my normal time and lurved the drive time.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Good Friday is even better in NZ b/c it is a full day off for everyone followed by a full day off on Monday for Easter Monday. Isn't that great...Easter Monday!