Friday, March 15, 2013

As the Beatles sang.. I'm Getting Better Everyday

Yep, I'm feeling better, although I am still sniffling and sneezing a bit. I should be able to sing by Sunday.

Well, we've got a theme going with these old shots. We're traveling back to the halcyon days of 2004. A shot of Stonehenge from way back when. What is halcyon, anyway?




















Can you believe they chose a Pope so quickly? I know predictions said it would not take long, but I did not expect it after only five votes. In fact, I was not even ready with a CoV until today. Sorry for the delay.



We hit Mickey D's for dinner tonight with the GRANDS. We went to a different location so they could play on the playground. At one point, they were playing with a little girl there and I heard Bella on the slide saying, "When you hear the roar, we hurry out of the slide." So, I thought I would scare Bella and I roared. Instead, Bella just said, "That didn't scare me," but the other girl really started crying. Her mom had to climb up inside and calm her down. I apologized a bunch of times.

The Games Gang played Small World at lunch today and I won on the first time I ever played it. It was medium fun, but took us 1.5 hours, so I cannot afford to play it too often.

It is bedtime, my friends, so I will not even make a pretense at saying goodbye until we meet again on the morrow.

[Friday update] Whoa! I totally spaced on getting this posted because I had meetings starting at 7:45, so I was preparing for them. Here you go. Better late than never, is what I always say (you may disagree with that statement when it comes to this blog).

No comments: