Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Following, Fairs and Funny Links

Are y'all watching The Following on Fox? It is one weird program. Now, all the stars on it are only one degree away from Kevin Bacon. We watched three episodes in two days, so we are creeped out (by the way, autocorrect tried to change this to crapped out. Sorry, Microsoft. That is not what I am trying to say)..

We are also caught up on The Walking Dead. Another creepy show. This one is about zombies, which seem to be a current fad. In fact, I also just read Zomblog on my Kindle about a person who kept a diary during his zombie-apocalypse.



Let's keep going with these old memories. Did you know there was a World's Far in San Antonio back in the 60s? Yup. It was called the HemisFair, and we went there during its run. Don't we look like we are having fun? Actually, it was fun, but you know how it is when parents keep taking photos.


Check out this link that I sent to my dentist. I think these would be hilarious.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

Check out me and Justin in front of the same landmark just a few years later....also having fun.
https://plus.google.com/photos/101561913520560831988/albums/5691587936880446865/5691589180839117266?banner=pwa&authkey=CLflu-bZ8628kwE

Was Zomblog any good? Justin and I are into the Zombie fad :)

denise tucker said...

nope, don't watch any "soaps" with the ZOMB's in them! czech'd out the "dental-page" for my viewing pleasure....I kind of scanned about a dozen ahead, yes I know I broke the rules but I kind of liked the (cake under the fountain type of chandelier) since I bake cakes....strawberry fields-they must of already harvested this field? or the crop just didn't come in this year for the "walker-farmers". well better git-gone as have to leave soon to go play at the health ctr.....[ciaoooooo]