Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

I stayed home from Chorale practice this evening. I have sneezing and coughing, and would not have been able to sing anyway. So, I am vegging on the couch with the dogs. I don't know where the cat is, but that's OK. We do have a concert on Sunday, so hopefully I will be better by then.

Thanks for sharing the happy memories of Cindy with me yesterday. I really have no idea why she was still on my mind when I woke up. I am not usually very good at remembering dreams, and as I mentioned, I only remember that one scene out of the dream. Weird, but none of should be surprised at that.

I thought about layoffs and severance packages and wondered if it could ever happen that someone would fall between the cracks and get a severance check, but not have to lose their job. No, in life, that would not be possible. In CoV-ville, anything is possible.



Did I share this photo before? I don't think so. If I did, skip over it. We are sitting on the back patio of my folks' house in TX.



I have completing the Jeopardy game for my PMP Prep training session net Wednesday. I am still working on the lesson portion, and it must be ready by Thursday for review with the group leaders. Things like this make the learning more fun than straight lectures. I guess that is why teachers have to keep up with the latest learning trends.

I thought this had some cool arrangements of words mixed with symbols. Personally, I liked the constraints one the most.

Enough for now. Parting is such sweet sorrow. No, I think I made up that phrase. Why do you ask?

[Wednesday update] No dreams that I remember this morning. And the dog did not wake me up during the night, so that's always a plus. So, with no family history stories to tell, there is nothing to stop us from getting today started. I'll meet you on the other side.

2 comments:

Zachary said...

So, do you know when this was taken?

CrazyUncle said...

I think it was 1978.