Monday, March 11, 2013

Bible, Beatles, Bella and Broken Down

I am writing this post while working on a lesson for my PMP Study Group and watching The Bible on the History Channel. Actually, I am not watching that closely right now, but it is on in the background. They are telling the story of Sampson.

We are each taking a week to teach a lesson in the PMP Study Group. My turn comes up 3/20 and the leader wants to review it this coming Thursday. So, I am doing a little work over the weekend. I am using Jeopardy as a technique and that made me think of a CoV theme.


We are coming up on a seventh birthday. I wonder whose it could be?

Oh, yeah. It is Bella's birthday next weekend. This is her with her parents when she was just over six hours old. In fact, some of us (but not me) are celebrating with her at The Dis right now.

We went to a concert of Classic Albums Live performing Abbey Road, song for song and note for note. It was a Christmas gift (or maybe birthday?). Anyway, it was so much fun. A surprising revelation is that I liked He's So Heavy more than I did from the old LP. They had so much fun rocking out to it on stage. And Abbey Road reminded me of when the family posed there. Take a look.


I am trying to get a cold or suffering from allergies or something. As a result, I have not yet taken time to work in the garage. I am sniffling and sneezing and have a scratchy throat. I am dosing up on OTC medications in hopes of pulling through mostly unscathed. Otherwise, I will be scathed and you know how bad that can be.

I need to get back to my lesson plan. I will post final thoughts in the morning before I post this for your perusal.

[Monday update] I am at work right now, but still coughing and sniffling a lot. I will try to stay at my desk to avoid contamination of coworkers. I brought some DayQuil in case I decide to self-medicate. I usually refill my water bottles for 2-3 days before tossing. Today, I brought a new one that will get tossed at the end of the day so I can get over this....whatever it is.

1 comment:

denise tucker said...

hmmmm...must be what is going around with the "allergy" season as i have sore/soar throat along with swelled glands--(yes, am making my own diagnosis here) + dry cough, part time stuffy/and running away nose; am taking mucinex, generic benedryl & aspirin. you think this is enough drugs? have kylee staying until tomorrow night as she is on spring/sprang- break/brake. "abbey-road" pose looks pretty authentice i'd say for a cover album in the future maybe- [ciao]