Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pre-Friday Profundities

Have you ever wondered about the floor plans of homes you see on TV? No? Me neither. However, it intrigued this interior designer enough to get started, and now he has created several. Take a look and see which ones you remember.

Didn't that make your eyes watery with pleasant memories? No? Me neither. However, my sentence reminded me of a photo that I converted to watercolor. It is from Ft. Ross in Northern CA.


Speaking of watercolors (I was. I don't know about you), here is a blog by a dude who was an illustrator back in the days depicted on Mad Men (I don't watch it. I don't know about you).

Speaking of mad men, doesn't going through security at airports make you kind of mad (not me, of course. I don't know about you)? Let's inspect our inspectors, the TSA.



Well, if no one took away your water, check out what you can do with it. Water wave forms in mid-air, anyone? That is really cool.

Survivor tonight was surprising. It involved an event that I don't think I have seen before, and we have watched every season. If you missed it, go catch it On Demand. Based on the TV previews that had already shown, I was correct in who I thought would be voted off.

[Thursday update] The GRANDS are spending the night tonight. It is Spring Break for them and MBH, so a Thursday night is no problem. It would not surprise me at all if we hit Golden Arches for dinner and let them enjoy the playground for a bit. The pool is not yet warm enough. We should have a good time.

[Thursday update] And of course, this weekend is Bella's b-day (both the party and the actual birthday). We'll be having a grandchild-filled next few days. Whoo hoo! We always have a good time with them.

[Thursday update] OK, my mind is already thinking work-type thoughts, so I will wrap it up. Have a good day.

No comments: