Friday, March 22, 2013

I Made It to First Base

Well, I actually sat behind third base at the Spring Training game. We went as a team for our monthly team event (last month was the go-karts, remember?). We had a good time and the seats were in the shade (which helped us enjoy it more). I bought a bottled water there and it cost $4. Nice markup, huh? Here is the view from our seats.



I did see a nice fielding of a ground ball and you can read the phrase I yelled out in today's CoV.



How about another question that no one cares about? What would happen if everyone on earth stood as close to each other as possible as they could and jumped, everyone landing on the ground at the same instant? You can find out here.

There was a time when Preacher Bro made his own pistol for black powder shooting. Can you believe it? Maybe it was this experience that planted the seed? I think this is in NM somewhere. He's the dude in the brown shirt.



We just watched a Shark Tank episode where these dudes pitched a sushi concept, and there is already a franchise of theirs in town. I may have to go check it out sometime.

[Friday update] I got nothing new. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Uhm.... Hello! It was a .45 Hawken RIFLE!

The Grandparents said...

And...he's the dude in the white shirt.

Keith said...

I didn't think it was necessary to correct that little error.