Thursday, March 07, 2013

Ack! I'm Already Behind!

Stinking Adam had to go and sin and now we all have to work. So, I went and got a job to help pay my bills and they expect me to produce stuff...like, every day. I need to get my first review documents ready this week, and a presentation for my PMP Study Group by next Thursday. Arghh. Luckily, I work on my blog at home after work, so it should not be affected. Or maybe you were hoping that it would be?

Let's keep the nostalgia going with another historical (or maybe hysterical) photo of me reading to some of the kids. Yes, those were really my glasses. I think the extra kid is Leigh, Carey's daughter?



And another nostalgic item (since this was an idea from 2010) is today's Clarity of Vision.



Hey, here is the shower after I replaced the red grout with white. Better, right? Even MBH, who had suggested it didn't matter if I did this, agreed it was an improvement.



OK, I think I will go review this week's Sunday School lesson. If I do not make time for it, I know I will miss out on something God wants to say to me. I'll post tomorrow, OK?

Just got back from Survivor Party and I was wrong. The fans lost.

[Thursday update] Luckily, my commute was not impacted this morning, but we have another freeway closure during rush hour. As usual, there is a miles-long backup already and there are still almost three hours left in the morning rush. Why don't people pay attention and avoid the affected roads? Many, like I was last week, are caught before they know it has happened. Still, it you just now getting on that freeway, and you are seven miles away from the accident, go a different way!

[Thursday update] Hey, it would be cool to have one of these, right? If you have an extra $100K, you can!


Or how about this for on $55K?



Or even cheaper, get a new workstation for under $50K.



No comments: