Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Zero Hour for Zero Hour

I recently started watching Zero Hour on ABC with Anthony Edwards. It is like a TV version of The Da Vinci Code. They have shown three episodes and now I found out it has been cancelled. Don't you hate that? At least I can keep following The Following, although it is pretty dark.

I have not yet worn the red socks that the company gave me. And I don't have any plans to do so. However, I might wear these. Would you?

While we are on the topic of interesting links, let's look at one about game origins. They are somewhat surprising, right? I did play a game at lunch yesterday. We played Super Munchkins and I won. Yeah, baby.

Still on the subject of links and the interweb, I hope none of you have ever been caught in a phishing scam.


Here is a photo of me holding Jack. How did I grow a beard in one day? No wait, it's Kyle. Yes, I do think they look alike.


So, college roomie, comments two days in a row. One making fun of your truly, with no provocation. A second implying you are a better racing kart driver, again with no provocation. I challenge you to a kart-off next time we are together. Hey, it could happen. By the way, it looks like the boss is trying to reschedule our event for this Friday.

[Tuesday update] I am trying to learn Prezi well enough to use it in my PMP Prep class on the 20th. Have y'all ever played with it? It certainly livens up a presentation.


1 comment:

Craig Weeks said...

I would totally love to kart-off.

As for provocation, sometimes the wait is just too long. :)