Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Weather Report: Hot, Really Hot, Surface-of-the-Sun Hot

Actually, today will only reach 107F, but our humidity is low enough that it is not as uncomfortable as Dallas at 100F. This is the time of year when we get paid back for only reaching the 60s during the winter. Since it lasts into (and sometimes, through) September, it is a long time before we get relief.

So, we swim or, more likely, sit inside and watch TV. Speaking of TV...

I really struggled to create a CoV today. Go check out my CoV blog to read about what I tried to do first and how I ended up with this comic.

This also explains why I cannot think of things to share today. My pool of creativity seems to have dried up. Plus, I have not taken time to swim lately. Plus, I haven't taken time to exercise in almost three weeks. Plus, the new CIO has a number of reporting needs that have kept me really busy at work. Whaa! Whaaaaaa! I sound like Lucy Ricardo.

So, you can leave early today. Maybe I'll be back to normal tomorrow. Well, normal for me, that is.

No comments: