Thursday, June 21, 2012

Good, Bad, and Other News

PTL! Mom continues to do well in her rehabilitation. Dad said the physical therapist came by and gave a few pointers on how he can help Mom do the right things, but said she is already doing very well. She walks several times a day and seems in good spirits. Only God knows how long she had been struggling with the slipped disc.

And only God knows why I can hear a report on the radio that is distressing news and make a comic out of it. Yes, AZ is #1 in teen binge drinking. That is a sad statistic. Not too sad, though, for me to put my spin on the story.


JV+KLIK are coming over tonight. Some of us will swim, some of us will shop for bathroom ideas and colors, and some of us will lay around in a car seat. I will let you decide which of us will do each. Some of us will eat pizza, some will stay healthy with a salad, and some will have a bottle. Again, you can guess which will do each of those.

We are all trying to stay consistent in our gym exercise routines. I think this excessive heat really makes it difficult to want to sweat even more. We are doing well, though, after a few weeks of other things diverting us.

We continue to export data out of the system and into Excel for better reporting capabilities. That means, of course, that some of it can get out of sync. For me, that means a lot of manual comparisons to ensure we are giving leadership the most accurate data relative to their questions. And since my boss wants to send out the final version of one of them today, I need to finish my analysis and corrections. So, you can analyze today's post while I analyze today's data. I'll be back tomorrow with more hijinks and hilarity.

No comments: