Friday, June 15, 2012

Sara's Surgery's Soon

Today's alliterative title reminds us that Mom has surgery today at 1pm PHX time. Please remember to pray for her safety during the surgery, her recovery afterward, and the attention and skill of the medical staff.

Surgery is not cheap, for us or even for the insurance companies. Of course, for people who support fund raisers for political parties, they don't worry about a few thousand here or there.

We are planning to go to the movies tomorrow. I am not sure which movie we will go to. One or two weeks ago, we saw The Avengers and really enjoyed it.

No, I have not done any ceiling scraping in the garage to remove the popcorn finish so we can put up a new wall. I expect Dad will be plenty busy helping Mom for the next few weeks, so I have plenty of time. I will probably save it for Sat and Sun mornings when it is cooler.

What about that report I had to generate? I released the information, but now I question its veracity. So, I am plowing through all the source material to check which version is accurate. That is what happens when there is more than one source of truth.

I need to get some stuff done before I go to the hospital to stay with Dad during the surgery. I'll give you a status update next Monday.

No comments: