Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm So Dizzy, My Head is Spinning....

We went to see Brave with KLIK this weekend. As I wrote that, sentence, I said the movie title, Brave, in my horrible Scottish accent. So, it sounds more like Brehve. Can you hear it? It doesn't matter. It sounds decidedly unScottish. Personally, I thought the movie was cute and I give it 3 sneakers out of 5. The GRANDS, though, thought "It was hiLARious!"

As the movie ended and we got up to leave, I found that I could not walk a straight line. I sat back down for a moment, guessing that I had stood up too quickly. When I stood a second time, I was better, but still not at 100%. We were headed over to JV+KLIK's place for an evening of food and games, so I rested a bit there and felt better. However, I was still not fully well yesterday and ended up missing church and a Chorale concert because of it. When I got up today, I was not dizzy, so maybe it was heat? Maybe dehydration? Maybe it really was standing up too fast? I don't know.

So, after suffering from vertigo, what came to mind?

We are working to finalize our choices of fixtures, colors, tile, etc. for the bathroom remodel. I think we will not have it finished before school starts and the three of us are fighting over a single shower, but if we don't get started, it'll be Christmas before we get it done.

It's a Monday and that always means a crazy morning as I prepare all the data for the management review. So, let's get busy.

No comments: