Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Happy B-Day to my Beloved Better Half

The rest of the family is on their way to Disneyland right now. Let me tell you, that has become even more expensive this year as they raise their prices. However, it is a nice way to spend your birthday and you get a special pin and all the workers wish you a Happy Birthday. It is fun. So, Happy Birthday, Dear.

Speaking of birthday at Dis....

I'll be here holding down the fort. By fort, I mean the house plus JV+KLIK's dog. By holding down, I mean sweating it out in the low 100's while they play in LA in the low 80's.

I am working with a dude at work to generate a new report for the CIO. However, my role is simply the design. Now, I am waiting on him for the actual report program. He promised it by Saturday, and now thinks he could have a version by tomorrow. And now, the team managers in my area want additional changes. I do not see this ending happily for a while.

What else? I will join the Chorale for a concert tonight even though I still have a bit of a cough and congestion. I can at least stand up there and smile, though. Why not, since my wife is at The Dis?

Well, even though I do not have the report to review and test, I do occasionally have other tasks to complete. I will get those started. Don't you have some place to be?

No comments: