Monday, June 11, 2012

The Passing of Polly Esther

Oh, Polly Esther. You were such a big thing in the 60s and 70s. What happened to you? You used to live a life of leisure. You expanded your horizons and stretched our lives. Does anyone even know you anymore? Well, maybe this guy still thinks fondly of you.


Yes, I did paint our bedroom this past week while my better half was out of town. I hung some different photos, purchased new bedding and rugs. The bedroom went from a light green to a pale gray (maybe closer to a light blue-gray). Anyway, they got back home last night and she did ask, "Who helped you?" I can't blame her. It came out much better than I would have guessed I could do. Lyndsay did suggest a light blue or gray. Thanks, Lynds.

I am paying the price today, though. I am feeling sore after moving all the furniture out, painting, and the moving the furniture back in. And yesterday, I cleaned our garage so Dad can start work enclosing the laundry area. It did get some good exercise, though.

I did struggle getting up this morning. It was worth it, though. I will try to remember to post a photo tomorrow.

As you probably know by now, I have a lot of reporting and investigations I must complete this morning. So, I will leave you to explore on your own for the rest of the day. Don't get lost. The internet is a big place.

1 comment:

denise tucker said...

what your are a "P.I." i didnt know? yes, its sounds like a great color to paint a room with lots of light...so it sounds like you may have gotten the wrong channel on tee-vo? you must of watched the HGTV station and listened to david bromstad--he loves to use colors--later dude