Friday, June 08, 2012

Another Week Has Passed

It's Friiiiidaaaay! Whoo hoo. We've made it through another week, my friends. I mean, I felt like we would, but now that we have arrived, it's nice. Well, after a few hours at the office, it will be nicer. We've made it through all five days of the workweek.

Speaking of five....

Are you drinking enough water? Check that when you go to the bathroom, it is clear or light yellow. If it is dark, you are somewhat dehydrated. The office here supplies bottled water, so I drink more than when I get home and don't think about it. We should only reach 105F today, so a bit of a cool down, but still quite warm. So, I will go refill my bottle now while I am thinking about it. LWW, maybe you drink less to get hydrated since you are down under?

JV+KLIK's dog had messed her crate yesterday, so I had to wash it out and launder the blankets she uses. Poor thing had to wait until I got home to get out of it.

The crew comes back home on Sunday. Whoo hoo. True, I get to watch my shows on TV with no interruptions, but it is quiet and lonely.

My report testing progresses at work. The programmer is very responsive to the findings and has a new version ready this morning. Great, since this is my #1 priority right now. So, let's go ahead and test his fixes. I want to end this before I leave, though, so I will. The end.

No comments: