Friday, June 29, 2012

Modus Operandi

We don't use that phrase very often. Most of us are more familiar with the acronym M.O. from the police procedural shows in TV. "Yes, that is that serial killer's M.O. all right. Put out a BOLO on him." However, I used the whole words of modus operandi in the title because it sounds like the alliteration I used in today's CoV.
After the rulings from SCOTUS on Monday and Thursday, I wanted to comment on them in my comic, but in my own way, of course. BTW, this is CoV #758. How many can you remember? I think maybe 5-6 for me.

Before I forget, though, IT'S FRIDAY!! Yeah, baby. Getting through today means getting to the weekend. No, it won't feel any cooler. No, I don't really have big plans. More importantly, No, I won't have to get up for work for the next two days. We do have to get up for nursery duty at church on Sunday, though.

Molly is coming over today to spend the weekend with us. And the GRANDS are spending Sunday night with us while their parents take a quick anniversary trip. Good for them, and good for us, too, since we get all three grandkids.

Why didn't someone remind me to set the aerator on the pool to cool it off? Does it have to be a SCOTUS ruling before you people talk about things? Good grief.

Those stinking report numbers still elude me. Part of the problem is that the totals and information are all dynamic, so today's numbers could differ from Monday's. The boss explained it this way, "This is still manually created though we are working on getting some of the new information into PPM to be able to automate the pull of this data; no ETA as of yet."

I notice your eyes drooping as you fall asleep. I suppose I have been droning on. Sorry about that. I've said enough, anyway. Have a good weekend.

No comments: