Friday, June 22, 2012

Is it Swam or Swum?

We had a little get-together with JV+KLIK last night and the two dads and the two granddaughters all swam. Everyone else had other jobs to do such as baby watching and bathroom conceptualizing. Pizza for dinner and homemade (thanks, Bella) Rice Krispie treats for dessert.

There weren't that many of us there, but the kitchen area still filled up. Certainly, there were not this many people in the house....


I did not speak to the folks yesterday, but all the girls and Jack swang (swung?) by and visited a few minutes. It seems Mom is continuing her miraculous healing. This is truly a blessing and I am so glad they went ahead with the surgery.

What are your plans for the weekend? Yeah, I don't know what ours are, either. Maybe a movie. Speaking of movies, do any of you plan to catch Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter? I hope to, although maybe not this weekend. Yes, I did hear the radio dude say he gives it 1.5 out of 5 stars. I don't care. I do have a couple of Chorale concerts on Sunday. I suppose I will drive myself since Mom and Dad are not participating right now during her recuperation.

It has been a busy week at work, but for me, that helps the week pass more quickly. Now, I just hope the weekend does not pass as quickly. Whether it does or does not, I will be back Monday with more merriment.

No comments: