Sunday, January 01, 2012

It's 2012...Already!

We made it to 2012. Well, I assume we all did since I was able to write this and you were able to read it. So, good news all around.

Remember that I told you we were going to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra? We saw them this past Friday night AND LOVED IT! It was only about 50% Christmas music, but they also have arranged several Classical pieces into their piano/guitar style. They are coming back to Tucson in March for a Beethoven-themed show, but I am not sure if we will catch it. Here are some blurry, ugly shots taken with my cheap cell phone.



Last night, we had Italian food in Gilbert, then spent the evening with KLIK eating some desserts, playing games and doing a few fireworks. It was nice. I have some shots, but I have not uploaded them yet.

Kathie is trying to figure out how to use the Kindle Fire. She just learned how to bring up a browser and is viewing Facebook right now.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all and to all a shout out to the Cowboys to start playing!

No comments: