Monday, January 09, 2012

First Five Day Workweek of 2012

Look, we all knew it would happen sometime. Let's just put on our smiles and act as if we prefer five day workweeks over those boring four workdays and one holiday type of weeks. I don't know if it will actually make the days go quicker or just mess with coworker's heads when they see us all bubbly and smiley.

Remember "Avoid the Noid?" Me, too, for some reason.

We had a quiet, boring weekend and it was so nice. Aren't those pleasant sometimes? And the temperate weather made it even more pleasant.

Except that Alison's car is busted again...and with the same problem that the shop said they fixed last time. So, she took one of our cars and I took one of Dad's while we wait for the shop to check it out. Sometimes, her car won't let her pull out her key, and sometimes, it has gauge problems. We'll see what they say later today.

On the memory front, the boss and I are working up stories to help us remember who is working in which area. My two stories are to revolve around The Price is Right and a hair salon.

Did you see that Jeremiah Johnson was on cable TV last night? I had to watch some of it. I saw when Jeremiah and Caleb came up on Del Gue buried up to his neck in the sand. Jeremiah asked him, "Are you all right?" Del Gue responded, "Sure. I've got a fine horse under me."

What do you say that we call it quits early today? I don't want to bore you too much on the ninth day of the year.

No comments: