Friday, January 27, 2012

A Debate About Debates

Wow, I know that each Republican candidate wants to stand out, but I am already tired of all the sniping and personal insults being hurled in the debates. And the ads are equally negative. And once a person is chosen, both parties will roll out their big negativity guns and the battle will be on. At least we will have a reason to hope December comes soon beyond the usual Christmas excitement.

Speaking of the candidates...

Well, I am down to my last day to finish the resource loading report for the VP. Yes, I am certain I will get it done, although I still question its value. Still, mine is not to question why....

The GRANDS are spending the night with us tomorrow. I am not sure what we will do yet. Hey, remind me to ask Kyle to bring the iPad so we will have two tablets available for them to play with.

OK, fine. I will admit it. I cheated on my diet yesterday and had a donut. Come on. I had no choice. they were in the cubicle next to me and I heard a chocolate one calling my name.

Today's Steven Wright joke: I replaced the headlights in my car with strobe lights, so it looks like I'm the only one moving.

Well, that'll do it for now. Y'all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Justin and I commented last night that we were glad to be moving so we don't have to hear all the election junk!