Friday, January 06, 2012

A Rose By Any Other Name...

is still a rose. That may be true, but it doesn't mean someone won't rename it to better advertise their business. And even as buildings and sports venues and sports events are renamed for branding purposes, you have to wonder what the next step will be. You have to... because I said so.

KLIK are coming over tomorrow for a visit while they go to the vet and dentist and maybe doctor. I'm not sure what all is going on. So, we'll definitely catch lunch and maybe a movie while they are here in town. Should be fun.

Other than that, no special plans for the weekend.

Starting one week from Sunday, our church is going to three morning services. I need to talk to KLIK to see what our schedule will be. I suspect we will retain the current schedule of Sunday School first and then morning worship. Do we have to match their schedule? No, but during the alternating month when they attend worship (instead of children's church), it's fun to sit with them.

I am coming along in getting the plan for the VP report, but still have an Excel problem I am studying. And the contractor should be able to start next week (we are still getting the paperwork in place).

Are colds or the flu working their way through your company? Seems like it is here. I hope I don't get it. Where is my disinfectant?

Have a great weekend, my friends. I'll be back Monday, Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

No comments: