Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Roof Is On Fire

Well, it might not be on fire, but a lot of people are up there walking around. So, right now, it is quite noisy here in the office. I am on the second floor of a two-story building, so we easily hear it when rain hits the roof or people are up there working. I did notice a sign company ladder truck out front earlier, so I expect they are doing sign repairs.

The company uses a building sign to advertise itself. People often use their email signature line to advertise their accomplishments. One of the additions to a signature line for a project manager is PMP (if they are certified by the Project Management Institute). How would you pronounce that acronym? Exactly. It then sounds like.... Well, read this.

Are y'all watching Alcatraz? Yes, it is a normal police procedural show, but wrapped in a supernatural story line involving missing Alcatraz prisoners. And it is produced by J.J.Abrams of LOST and Fringe fame. So, being the CSI and science fiction fan that I am, I do enjoy it.

We will be in the mid-70s all week. That may sound nice to those in colder climates, I would like it to stay in the 60s during our winter months. We get enough heat throughout the rest of the year.

I got behind on the VP assignment yesterday. The team needed me to do some other data analysis. I've really got to stay focused today. So, don't bother me, OK?

I suppose I should start earlier rather than later. Thanks for the visit.

No comments: