Friday, January 20, 2012

Goin' to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo. How About You, You, You?

We have agreed to accompany KLIK to the zoo tomorrow. The weather should be around 71F in the afternoon, so the morning should be perfect for people and animals. No debate about that.

Speaking of debates, did you watch the Republican debate last night? Yeah, me neither. That does not stop me from commenting on it, though.

I may need to drop the Jeep off at the repair shop tomorrow to fix that taillight problem. I would rather fix it before the police stop me than have to get a ticket, then get it fixed and then prove to the police that it is fixed. A search on the web shows it is likely the taillight assembly that has gone bad. So, why not just order one and fix it myself? Well, if that is not the problem, then I am out that money plus whatever I now have to pay that same repair shop to find the real problem.

I was making good progress on my special assignment yesterday when I got an email from the VP. She had a slight tweak in expectations (in other words, the requirements changed after the project launched) and I had to review all of the presentations I had already finished. In total, I lost about six hours. I hope no additional changes are made before I publish the report next week.

I have run out of blog topics earlier than expected, so I will not write more just for the sake of writing. Let's break early for the weekend and start up again first thing Monday. Have a great weekend.

No comments: