Monday, January 23, 2012

Pats 'N' Giants, Huh?

I would say it is now almost impossible for the Cowboys or the Cardinals to make it to the Super Bowl this year. However, I am now torn on my loyalties. Do I root for NY because that is who Alison's boyfriend supports? Or should I go for the Patriots since I worked up in that region for a year? Sorry, Dave. Right now, I am leaning towards New England because the Giants are a longtime Dallas rival.

Is anything besides the Super Bowl going on right now? Aren't there some primaries happening in different states? And do you need a catchy nickname to win?

We are expecting some inclement weather the next couple of days. On the weather report this morning, they said it could be a little heavy, with up to 1/4 inch in some areas. Not so heavy for some of you in wetter climes, right? Well, it is a lot for the desert.

Dad, how did you like the pistachio frozen yogurt? Well, I liked it. Mom, I hope you are feeling better. Bella and Kendall, I hope y'all are felling better, too.

I am down to my final week to get the VP report ready. It's a sprint to the finish, even though getting to this point has been more of a marathon. I don't want anyone to pass me, so I'm stopping our talk for today. See you in 24.

No comments: