Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Step By Step

With the advent of smartphones with accelerometers, will the market for mechanical pedometers last? A man at work just added one to his Android phone and feels it is more accurate than any he has used to date. However, I will admit that the name of this app sent my imagination in a different direction.

Last night, Chorale practice had to move to a different location due to an event in our normal location. Of course, I did not remember that until I arrived at the usual place and noticed that the folks' car wasn't there. Luckily, others forgot, also, and they reminded me that we moved for the night. I wasn't too late.

OK, the VP at work wants to know if I can complete my special assignment by the end of January. So, today, I need to do some totaling and some time measuring and determine if I can do it alone or I still need assistance. I think I can finish in time, but we'll find out later.

I am attending a webinar today on preparing for retirement. Can you believe it? Aren't I still decades away from worrying about that? No, I guess it's not that far now. So, I want to know what I need to understand to be prepared.

I admit it. I have not yet studied my Sunday School lesson nor memorized this week's verse. Maybe I'll start checking it out tonight.

OK, trivia time over. Let's start the workday.

No comments: