Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Additional Photos on Pinterest

Since I was home sick yesterday (did you miss me? Anybody? Anybody? Buehler?), I added a few of my favorite photos to one of my boards in pinterest.com. If you are a long-time follower of this blog, you have most likely seen all of them already.

Am I feeling better? Better, yes. Totally well, no. I do have my bag of cough drops with me, though. What does that mean about Chorale practice tonight? I will let you know.

All of you realize how oddly you pronounce things when your nasal passages are stuffy. It can make for some interesting interpretations.

You are probably wondering how my VP report came out? No? Well, I'll tell you what I know. Nothing. I have not heard hide nor hair from her yet. Does it meet her needs? Do I need to keep it updated? I don't know yet. There were no mails from her yesterday. I guess that at least doesn't mean bad things or she would probably have said so.

I see that I missed 8 calls yesterday. I will check them in a little while. Most of my inter-team communications are via email. Is your office more phone-based or email-based or Twitter or what? For us, Twitter and Facebook are blocked at the office. (So is Pinterest, by the way).

I was sitting here spacing out for a moment while trying to decide what to write next. When that happens, it usually means I should end the day's entry and go to something else. So, I will do that.

No comments: