Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Workday of the Year

Can you believe another year has come and gone? It seems interminable while it stretches on but then so short as I look back over the last twelve months. However you viewed it, we will soon be writing 2012 on checks and emails (I added emails because many of you probably scoffed at me for still writing checks). Let's all hope 2012 is a better year than 2011 was (and I will let you determine what better means for you).

We are about 12 hours away from seeing Trans-Siberian Orchestra. That's going to be fun. Maybe we will eat dinner on that side of town, too, since we never go over there. I see a steak house, Japanese, Ribs, a Piano bar. We will probably head over early and take in the Westgate area.

All of that "taking in" we're going to do will probably require some agility, right. Speaking of Agile...

We had a quiet evening at home last night. Nachos and TV. That's living, my friend.

Well, I think I know what to provide my VP on that special assignment now. I am still working on how to get there, but I know where I am going, and that's a start.

As you might imagine, it is pretty quiet in the office so far. The freeways were busier than I would have thought, but it was still a much easier commute than normal. Anyway, maybe if I get a lot done early, I can boogie out early (what? Don't you ever boogie?).

Happy New Year to all my followers. We will get together next year. Same bat place. Same bat time.

No comments: