Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Feeling Steamed About Anything?

I am not, although today's Clarity of Vision is inspired by a warning I read on the popcorn bag last night.As I was writing this, I found numerous articles on the web warning that the steam contains some dangerous chemical, so don't be smelling it, OK?

We had a good East Valley Chorale concert on Sunday night out in Mesa. I would guess the attendance was between 500 and 600. I am not sure when the next one is; probably in two weeks.

We did not see any movies over the weekend. Alison did, although I cannot remember which one. I do remember that it was not Contraband, which had been her original plan.

My boss and I have been busy in different directions during this new year, so we have not had a chance to move ahead on our memory exercises. We did create the stories that will help us remember the org structure, but have not reviewed them yet. Once we know the teams, we can then link the projects and programs to them.

Kathie and I are still trying to eat healthier. We went to brunch on Saturday and saw they had a new menu. I know what you are thinking. New prices, right? Not too bad, but they also added calorie counts on everything. I asked if it has changed the ordering habits at all and they confirmed that most still order their same breakfast entree, but then do not add on as much such as pancakes or a dessert pastry. For us, no changes. My omelet only has 230 calories. Whoo hoo.

Did you miss me yesterday? We got MLK/Civil Rights Day off. No, we did not attend any parades or anything.

Well, I know you are not used to reading so many words at once after a long weekend, so I will let you go. I'll write more words tomorrow, so try to get in a little practice tonight.

No comments: