Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friiiiiday!

This is horrible. I was thinking of a title for today's post and the Rebecca Black song came to mind. I don't think I have ever seen her video, but I still thought of the song. Is the word Friday ruined?

I have seen the Dexter videos, though. Certainly, they are much more mentally disturbing. Maybe he should try his hand at other professions?

On our health kick, we had turkey spaghetti last night. It was good, but needed a little more sauce. We are still learning some of the vagaries of using healthier ingredients in some dishes. Good word, huh?

I am trying to determine how much of a setback it is now that the kid contractor has bowed out. So, I tried to finish the Gantt chart coding yesterday. Today, I will do some extracting and measuring and see how long it takes to do an average project, and then multiply it by 300.

And then, I'm going to get my weekend on. I've got to do some pool stuff. Maybe we'll do brunch and see about making that healthier. I need to finish studying the SS lesson. I will return the Expedition to Dad. Just busywork.

And writing this is using up time I need to do my work, which is using up time I want for the weekend, which starts on "Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday.
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend." Have a great one and, BTW, I will not be here on Monday due to the MLK holiday. We'll chat again on Tuesday.

No comments: