Thursday, January 19, 2012

We Lapsed

We are really doing quite well on eating healthier, but we went for BBQ last night. We had hoped to go to a place I have visited at lunchtime, but it closes at 7pm. So, back to Joe's Real BBQ. Not totally off our diet, but certainly yummy. Tonight? Back to adherance. Lunch? Oatmeal.

Any thoughts on who Romney might choose as his VP nominee? Hopefully, it is nothing like these names.

The gauntlet has been thrown down at work. I have to have this report ready for our VP by the end of next week. So, I have to complete about a month's worth of data extracted every two days. Yes, I think I can do it (well, I have to do it, so really, I am saying that I think it can be done during regular work hours as opposed to staying late in order to meet the deadline).

You know, we need something new to throw down since nobody wears gauntlets anymore. Well, not outside of Scottish Games and Medieval Games jousting tournaments. Maybe an iPod or something? "Oh, are you going to do it? I heard your boss threw down the iPod." No, that doesn't really feel as challenging, does it?

I do not normally watch American Idol. I do, however, like the first few episodes when the really bad people are showcased. Yes, last night, there were a few bad ones. No William Hung yet, though.

Lindsay, do you have a date yet? No, not that kind of date. I meant a day when you might leave.

Dad, research on the web leads me to believe I may have to replace the tail light assembly to fix the brake light problem. All tail lights seem to work, but if I step on the brake, there is no brake light on the driver's side.

OK, time to start my project. Thanks for chilling with me (chilling not in the temperature sense because it should reach 71F today). Until tomorrow, then.

No comments: