Tuesday, January 03, 2012

It's a New Year, but the Same Old Work

I'm back at work today after a few days off. How about you? Did any of you have to work yesterday? We were off, but I don't know if it counted against 2011 holidays or 2012. Probably this year. Either way, I'll take it.

Being back at work also means I am back in the Official Clarity of Vision Creativity Corner. So, let's begin 2012 with a new Cov entitled "I Slept Late."

One nice thing about New Year's Day falling on Sunday is that church was not as full. Why is that good? Well, they did not need us in the nursery, so we got to go to church.

We finally got all the Christmas decorations packed up and moved into the attic. That's a pain, lifting all the boxes up through the small attic stairway and stowing them between the rafters. After all, it was already hot in the attic, since we reached 81F yesterday.

Traffic was heavier, but not yet fully normal this morning. I'll bet it is back in full tomorrow. Ah, well. It was nice while it lasted.

OK, time to get back on that special assignment from the VP. I do have ideas of how to pull it together, so now, it is just the effort of actually performing it. So, I feel much more confident that I can deliver with a quality product now.

OK, let's go. Synchronize your watches and meet back here tomorrow.

1 comment:

Knives and Cigars said...

I actually did have to work yesterday. We were supposed to be off with pay but of course someone needed a job done right now. One downfall of working construction. Did you have a good Christmas and New Year?