Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Whazzup With Filters?

Yesterday, for a little while in the morning, I was able to get on pinterest.com, so I posted some of the CoV comics. Later in the day and again this morning, the site is blocked. I guess I don't understand how the filter is applied. Or maybe I caught them while they were updating it? Weird.

Speaking of CoV....

The East Valley Chorale is coming up on its first concert of 2012 on Sunday night. Last time we performed at this location, there were almost 800 people in attendance. Amazing.

We are trying to eat healthier and get some exercise daily. That is a noble goal, right? However, as we discussed in Sunday School, let's not neglect out spiritual health, too. I suspect that is a reminder we can all use.

I am waiting on my boss to complete the paperwork for the temporary worker to help me with the VP assignment. If he can get that done today, maybe the guy can start Friday. Otherwise, I guess it will be next Monday or so.

Let's get going, people. We've all got places to see and people to go. Wait. Strike that. Reverse it. See you all tomorrow.

No comments: