Friday, April 15, 2011

Return of Game Night...Revenge of Monopoly

I don't know. I was thinking of a title for today's post and I decided to use a Game Night reference. As I was writing it, I decided to make it more like a movie title. No, I don't expect any retaliation from Monopoly just because we prefer Monopoly Deal, the card game. Maybe I'll make a rule tonight that we cannot play anything we have played before.

Then again, that would mean we cannot play inReverse, the backwards song game. Oh, did I tell you that, when I told my boss about it, he downloaded it during our meeting and I recorded Tiki Tiki Room and we laughed uproariously? Uproariously, I say.

Speaking of meetings, here's one you may have attended before.This is Clarity of Vision #482.

Traffic was so nice this morning. I don't think I ever went below 60mph. Whoo Hoo! And somehow, work on Fridays always seems less onerous. Less onerous, I say.

I ended up in a meeting yesterday from 1:30-4:30. Luckily, it was with my boss, so whatever normal work tasks I did not finish, I can say it was because he and I were in a meeting. And he'll be back today for more. We have a new boss who expects some information and presentations.

I did leave yesterday's meetings with a few assignments, so I'm gonna go work on them. If you have some assignments, you can go work on them, too. If not, I think Andy Griffith is on RTV at 9am. Go check it out. Maybe you can see John Travolta on an old Welcome Back, Kotter episode, too. I'll let you know which games we played when we meet again on Monday. TTFN.

No comments: