Friday, April 22, 2011

It IS Good Friday

Easter - a time recognized as a fresh start, new beginnings, Spring cleaning, a bunny delivering eggs, delicious Cadbury eggs. For many of us, though, it is a time of celebration. A reaffirmation of faith. A Praise for Christ's resurrection, upon which our salvation depends. Praise God!

Some, though, do not believe. For them, it is a mid-Spring day off and just another Sunday. Speaking of day's off...

No real plans. I know we are watching Molly for KLIK. I think we are meeting for dinner tonight.

Dad gum it. I forgot my leftover chicken wings for lunch. I just remembered. No, that doesn't mean I am already hungry. I just noticed the I only have fruit in my lunchbox and not the meal. I guess I could have oatmeal again. Maybe the wings can be my meal tomorrow night.

What else? Oh, hey, I started cleaning up my desk a bit. Maybe the Spring cleaning bug has bitten me? I was looking for a particular document yesterday and thought it might be on my desk. Nope. Still, I started throwing away some old stuff and straightening a little.

The folks saw Rio in 3D this week. They said it was much more for kids than adults. You know how some animated movies cater to both, such as Rango and Gnomeo and Juliet, with dialog that contains cultural or literary references? This one...not so much.

Fine. Let's get going and see if we can finish early. Have a great Easter weekend. I'll see you here early next week.

No comments: