Thursday, April 21, 2011

Boston Rob is Large and In Charge

It looks as if Dad will have to stop watching Survivor in a few weeks. I don't see anyone defying Boston Rob, so I expect him to keep going. He does make for some good TV. Now, Phil also makes good TV, but he drives me crazy. Or maybe he's just crazy.

So, I ran 26.2 last night trying to catch up with Justin and Lindsay. I started off easy so I can get my stamina up. Instead of 26.2 miles like they do, I ran 26.2 inches. By the end of the week, I am hoping to reach 26.2 feet. Yep, I'll get there.

Did you know where I was going in the last paragraph before you read the final sentences? If so, you are ready for today's Clarity of Vision.

We are keeping Molly this weekend. Now, Morris barks a lot anyway, but when Molly visits, he has to exhibit his dominance in his house. So, he barks, and then she barks, etc. You get the picture. Then she also likes to bark at the cat to get him to play with her. Not much luck on that one yet.

It sounds as if Apple has some upcoming product announcements in May. I guess I will wait more time before getting a computer. I don't necessarily mean I want a new model, but that often means the older models are discounted a bit.

I like Breaking In, the new Christian Slater TV program. Have you tried it?

I have to meet with my boss today about a Personal Development Plan for the next year. Ohhh, now I have to decide what to do with my life. I am certainly going to include the certification program I am in right now, CAPM.

So, who's got an Easter sunrise service this year? We don't, although we are thinking to attend the earlier Traditional service so that we can sing the Easter hymns. Somehow, that puts us in a more eastery, worshipful spirit.

Well, I need to go render to Caesar that which is Caesar's. Check back in 24 hours to see if the psychic reappeared or I went another way. Right now, even I don't know.

3 comments:

Keith said...

We have a Sunrise Service! Come join us here in Pahrump at 6:00am and we'll let you stay for our Easter Breakfast at 7:00!
...Did you see THAT one coming?!

The Grandparents said...

Racist!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! yes, we have a "sonrise" service....8am with breakfast to follow; then morning worship is at 9:30. will be home before noon. since where terry is at his church are doing an easter cantata wont be driving out there to play (only 1 song) they also have a sonrise service at 6am with breakfast following. we have a service tonight in celebration of Easter also...answer to yesterdays opinion: would have chosen-" I've got you babe" by: sonny & cher followed by...."bye, bye love" by the righteous brothers.....closing song would be "the first time, ever i saw your face" think its by roberta flack? this song was "our song".. have a great weekend! hope kathy is doing better with her finger situation? that way she can find the easter eggs.... with the "grands" (patch