Monday, April 18, 2011

Music, Merriment, Marriage and Meetings

Let's start with merriment. We did indeed have Game Night on Friday. We started off with a few rounds of Skip Bo. Lyndsay taught us that it is much more fun when you play as teams. We then moved into Clue, the Card Game. The challenge in the first round was how to decide who did it using what weapon and in what room...because Kathie was giving false clues. She did better in subsequent rounds. We ended the evening with a few songs in InReverse on Kyle's iPad. No, I do not remember which songs anyone sung. None as crazy as Lyndsay's Tiki Room last time.

I have to start doing a little studying each night for the CAPM certification. It is not effective trying to cram it in during the weekend.

I mentioned music in today's title. We had a Chorale concert in Casa Grande yesterday. The crowd was large and very supportive. That seems like a nice Southern Baptist church. Too bad it is so far away and in the opposite direction from the GRANDS.

I also mentioned marriage in the post title. Kathie went to a wedding of a friend from work. She said it was fine, but it did remind her of how much more she liked ours. Certainly, there was less alcohol at ours. However, we did not have a reception meal at ours. And attendees did not need to wear cocktail dresses, and neither did the girls. Ha ha.

I'm feeling pretty lethargic and achy (is that how you spell it?). I hope I did not get something from Mom and Dad. I slept horribly, but attributed it to the covers being too warm. And Mondays are a terrible day to stay home.

Plus, if I stay home, I do not have access to the tool I use to create Clarity of Vision. I couldn't do that to you. Here's what I did today.Good drawing skills, right?

Finally, I had meetings as part of the title. One of my meetings got cancelled, so I only have 3-1/2 hours of meetings today. One of them is the study group for the CAPM exam. Uh oh. I am not ready. So far, I think I may be the lowest pupil in the class. Yes, I did start the course 1-2 weeks after the others, but it has now been two weeks. I should be caught up. Hopefully, I will be by next week.

Whoo hoo. The tax refund is in. Now to decide which computer I want. Then, I will use the rest to knock out some of the credit card debt.

What is going on? My legs feel sore. My backside. A slight headache. I don't like it. I had best get a whole lot done in case I don't make it through the day. Y'all stay away from me...just in case. Hopefully, I'll be 100% tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get/grab the nyquil? doesnt sound toooooo good from what i am hearing. christina and her husband have had the same symptoms therefore not making it to hear the chorale. will be 4 years in a couple of months that i have been involved with..yet they have not seen one concert. still will try and invite them, even though maybe a lost cause? to stray away from Gods House is very dangerous as i lightly insert this into a sentence every once in awhile. sounds like you have so many meetings that you have perhaps a phantom assistant? who keeps you straight on what room you are suppose to be in? or what test to study for? it reminds me of high school which i hated since moving around so much and struggling all the time to keep up. at least i have a diploma to prove i did complete such a task. well tonight there will be a pianist who has a "doctorate" in music? wander if he has his mind made up yet? kind of sounds to me like the game show "lets make a deal" which is now on in the middle of the day...saw lil bit yesterday while searching thru the channels. of course if pat where here he would have 4 baseball games going on at the same time, while hopping from channel to channel. i miss something so silly as this because now its sooooo very quiet. well better get busy and make my list for easter dinner....you know ham, potatoe salad, hawaiian rolls..just to name a few menu items which are a tradition. (patch