Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Four Eighty And Counting

Today is the 480th Clarity of Vision cartoon. So, let's see. If as many as 48 of them are funny, that's 10%. Not too bad. However, it is too bad that not even 48 of them are funny. Anyway, here is today's entry. ASU announced new uniforms and looks and a pitchfork logo, which they are calling a fork. One thing led to another and I had the idea for today's CoV.

We did practice some new songs at East Valley Chorale last night. I messed up twice. Can you believe it? I was embarrassed. Still, it was fun to flex my sight reading muscles. What would that mean? My eyes? My brain? Well, you know what I mean.

83F today. Pretty nice. I can live with that. 93F by Saturday. 87F is our average this time of year. The heat is coming. I can almost feel it.

I am already behind for today. Finding and choosing photos, tweaking the Star Wars logo, and creating today's CoV has slowed me down. I usually shoot to be through with all this stuff and ready for the day by 7am and it is 7:08am right now. So, does that mean I've got to leave immediately? Meh. Probably not.

Kathie's hand is less swollen now due to nightly heat treatments and the rehab exercises they have her doing. However, the flexibility is not returning yet. And the exercises are still kind of painful. Keep her in your continued prayers.

Dad is sick again with some kind of cold or allergies. So, I picked up Mom and carried her to practice with me last night. So, let's pray he gets well and she does not get it again. Come on, folks. Don't make me have to separate you.

KLIK, isn't it time for a game night soon?

All right, people. We've got to stop chitting and chatting and provide some value add to our employers. We always have tomorrow. "After all, tomorrow is another day."

1 comment:

Zahary said...

I really enjoyed the Star Wars themed CoV, "Oh, B1" was my favorite part, but the end wasn't bad.