Monday, April 25, 2011

Day After Easter, 2011

Today by the numbers. I see that this is post #905. It is Clarity of Vision #488. I have been creating cartoons for over 750 days. I have been married for over 12,000 days. I have been blogging for over 2,000 days. I've been in this job for over 900 days. I have been writing today's post for over 8 minutes. So, let's get on with it, right?

We attended the earlier Traditional service at church yesterday. So, we sang 3 hymns and only one chorus. It was fun to sing the songs I remember from my youth..songs we only sing at Easter such as "Up From the Grave He Arose" and others. And, in a twist we don't get from our usual Contemporary service, the special music was a man singing "Holy City" as a solo. The sermon was good, too. It was a good church day.

Being Easter, many people also participated in Easter egg hunts and baskets and candy. We didn't, but it did make me think about it enough to get a Clarity of Vision cartoon out of it.

Want more numbers? It's a 4 meeting day. I have until 12 before they start, so I'd better get ready for them this morning. 2 of them require some preparatory action from me and 2 do not. 3 of them are in-person meetings and 1 is a conference call. 1 of them is in preparation for the CAPM certification and 3 are work-related.

We played the Clue card game yesterday after Easter lunch. That's a good, quick, easy-to-learn game. Then, Kathie and I played Quiddler (picked up at Goodwill for $1). I think that will be fun with the family, and up to 8 can play.

OK, I've done enough with numbers for today. And I've shared enough to keep you going until tomorrow. Have a good Monday and check back in the morning.

No comments: