Friday, April 08, 2011

Can You Believe Who Got Voted Off?

No, I am not talking about the TV show Survivor. I am talking about Charlie Sheen being fired by CBS. Oh come on. Of course I am talking about Survivor. I guess I cannot say the name in case some of you have it recorded and have not watched it yet. And if that is true, you need to watch it by Thursday at the latest so we can talk about it. Whoever got voted off, though, I would really like to see them come back and win the whole thing.

Speaking of TV shows...No, I am not really cooking tonight. This strip isn't always about me.

Kathie has both a doctor's appointment and a rehab appointment tonight. I guess I'll see her when I see her.

What else? I did work all afternoon with my boss. Luckily, he had a hard stop at 4:30pm to pick up his son from sports practice, so I was outta here by 4:50pm. However, he did give me an assignment due by 9:30am, so I'll be working on that as soon as we get through.

Anything else? I have been a little remiss in keeping in touch with Rick. The two hour time difference between here and there means I have to take the time to call before 8pm or wait until the following day. And as Harold Hill says in The Music Man, "You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays." OK, that quote was a bit non sequitur, but I write what I think.

I've got a lunch thing with a bunch of ex-Motorolans, so that should be fun. We do this once or twice a year.

I don't know about where you are, but here in the West, it is Friday. So, I am going to get my stuff done and get my weekend on. Let's chat again early next week, OK?

No comments: