Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Post? You Betcha

No, I do not know why I used a Sarah Palin quote to title today's post. I think maybe because I said something like that to the guard as we chatted on my way in. Anyway, I try not to repeat any blog titles, and I am up around 900 posts now. Sure, you are thinking, "What does he have to say that took 900 posts over 6 years?" I wonder that myself. And yet, here we both are. Don't deny it. You wouldn't even know this information if you weren't checking in occasionally.

Good Chorale practice last night. We sight-read a couple of songs and that is always fun. I sat by a friend and we cut up the whole night. We had an accompanist try out and she was pretty good. Ours moved to VA and that is just too far a commute.

Wait a minute. I just heard startup noises from a nearby cubicle. She is 15 minutes early. OK, she said traffic was very light and she was pedal to the metal listening to her tunes.

Speaking of tunes....

The AZ Governor just vetoed a state bill requiring that all Presidential candidates must show their birth certificates to be on the AZ ballot. She said it was poorly written. No Birther Bill. I guess the USA won't have AZ to pick on anymore.

Well, since I am not getting any ideas on topics, I will close up early today. Don't you hate it when you go to a local business and they've closed early for some reason? Maybe no customers, or the owner had an early engagement or something. Anyway, I am closing shop early. You go home and think about whose music you would have used in today's CoV to make some funny titles that show why the couple might or might not make it. See you soon.

No comments: