Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Overlooking My Established Colors

Whew! That was close. I just finished writing today's Clarity of Vision cartoon. because my usual characters are not both in the first two panels, I almost had them making comments not in keeping with their usual demeanors. Luckily, as I reviewed the CoV while adding it to the blog, I noticed the inconsistency. Here is where I ended up.
I know the CAPM test is some months away, but it seems like I'll never be able to learn all that stuff. There are so many mnemonics to learn under nine knowledge areas. And I am three weeks away from the chapter I need to teach. Yesterday's teacher had a lot of clever animated graphics, and a fun learning exercise. I don't like it. I don't know if I can be so creative.

Lots of rain and bad weather across the country, and lots of heat and clear skies building up here. Luckily, it will only reach 90F today. I guess I should enjoy this while I can. They said that, when the MLB All-Star game is here in July, the average temp is 107F.

Just two meetings today. That's good, because they need me to finish two training decks by Friday, and neither has been started yet.

So, I reckon I'll mosey over to the ole workbench, do a little cipherin', and whittle me out some stuff for book learnin'. Y'all can sit a spell, if you like, or high-tail it outta here to do yer own stuff. See ya tomorrow, Good Lord willin' and the crick don't rise.

No comments: