Thursday, April 28, 2011

Going for Baroque

Sure, I'll use anything for a title, even a really bad pun. After all, it relates to today's Clarity of Vision cartoon.

Kathie went to see a friend's new baby last night. Yes, I know what you are thinking. She chose a baby over Survivor and pizza night at the folks? Yep, she did. It is a little thing at just over 5 lbs. His name is Dylan (I am guessing at the spelling). Alison went, too, but she had already seen Dylan earlier in the week.

Yesterday, one of the team managers dropped off a container of Chocolate Cashews at my desk and appointed me the keeper and dispenser of the candy. Kinda weird, huh? Well, it's true he is not here everyday. Still... So, I tried them. Yeah, I see why he dropped them off and told me I could share or keep them for myself. He didn't like them, and I don't much, either. Of course I'll be sharing them. They are a Crunch Time brand, so pass them by of you see them at a store.

The training material is coming along, and I think I have a good outline of what should be presented. So, starting today, I will capture screenshots, write the presentation points, and animate the Powerpoint slides.

OK, I need to generate the data for the Thursday morning 8:30 meeting that I lead. If you want to dial in, let me know. I don't, but then, I do not have a choice on the matter.

I do expect to be here at the same time again tomorrow, so you are welcome to swing by. It's always a pleasure to share with you, and let's do it again tomorrow.

No comments: