Friday, January 31, 2014

Have a Super Sunday Planned?

A cold wave swept through overnight. We will only reach 71F today. Luckily, I have a jacket in the car.

This ad may or may not be the one for the big game on Sunday, but it made me laugh out loud, and not many do that. For the most part, I have not watched any of the upcoming commercials online. I'll catch them during the game.

You are wondering now if I have any more classic CoV comics with a Michael Jackson theme. I do have another one. Let's remember it right now.






















You are also wondering where today's personal photos are. (Why do I sound like some kind of hypnotist from the 50s? I don't know, but you are in a deep sleep right now. No, not because I am a hypnotist, but just because you are trying to slog through my blog). I didn't take the time to start the blog post last night, so nothing for today.

I said I would watch the commercials during Sunday's NFL game, but that may not be true. If the GRANDS are still there, it will be too difficult to actually watch the game or the commercials. That is what DVRs are for.

We haven't discussed what activities to do with the GRANDS yet. I hope we'll take them and the dogs and head over to a local park with a little lake and walk around, climb on rocks, sightsee. It'll be fun and exercizional (I'm sure that is a word).

I just talked to our VP's executive assistant and we were talking about today's management exercise of ranking and rating the organization. It seems we currently have 3 rated as Needs Improvement and we need 14, so 11 more must get lowered ratings. No matter that the CIO's staff says it is a bad idea, and HR says it is a bad idea. I hope I am not one of those downgraded (the CIO wants his staff to say that it happened because the bar was raised this year, but it will be a surprise to them if their manager has been saying they are doing well, as mine has). Oh well. What are you going to do, huh?

It's Friday, my friends. Let's get the long part of the day behind us so we can start our weekend. Be safe, OK?

No comments: