Friday, January 10, 2014

Sun Photos From the Sunny Southwest

I remembered to download some photos for you tonight. Sleepy Hollow is on the TV, but I am not watching it yet. I just got back from a vegan cooking class with MBH. Unfortunately, all the recipes tonight were quinoa-based, so it was more familiar. Now we had not cooked any of these things before, but we were hoping for something else that a grain I already eat frequently. She does not know what next month's class will cover. I will certainly invite Daughter-in-Love.

The first photo I took with my first digital camera back in 2004. The Canon Powershot S1 IS. Yes, I went for an artsy shot right of the bat.






















And a sun shot from the next year. This one is NOT in my backyard.

















And one from 2006. Did you notice that it is smaller? Yeah, that what is stored in my files. It looks like this is a thumbnail and not the original. I hope I can find them on a backup drive.














Unfortunately, the CoV for today is NOT sun-related. That does not make it any less worthy of your time, though.






















We always think about creating a photo wall in the hall, but have never gotten around to making one. Maybe this article will inspire us to get going on it.

I recently got an electronic offer to submit a chance for the Publisher's Clearing House lottery. I did so and, BIG MISTAKE (well, unless I win ;). I now get 5-8 emails a day from them saying "Hey, you chance will soon expire unless you go on our site and do something" or "Click here for even more opportunities to win". The million dollars a year for life drawing is Feb 28. After that, I will tell those emails to stop coming.

As the title implies, we will be getting into the mid-70s over the next few days, but it is in the mid-40s when I drive in to work each morning. I hope these extremes don't give me a cold. I am just getting over that flu/bronchitis mess.

GRANDS are spending the night tomorrow. Luckily, I feel better this weekend and can play with them. We also have a plan not to go to McD's, but let's see if that holds up.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: