Thursday, January 09, 2014

Here's ((Not) Looking At You, Kid

Or rather, here's you not looking at any of my pictures. I didn't even think about loading up photos last night for some reason. We did swing by the store. After that, though, we were home. So why didn't the blog enter my mind? Very odd.

Luckily (or unluckily if you don't like it), I am able to capture a past Clarity of Vision even at work. So, without further ado...






















A new first, death by atomic wedgie.

Yeah, you had to look at that one, didn't you? I know I did.

And I am telling you that you do want to look at this one. Some of these photos are painful just to imagine what happens one second later.

And I think that'll do it for today. Kinda light, right? maybe I'll be back on my blogging game tomorrow. Or maybe this is the new normal? We'll both find out tomorrow.

No comments: