Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Doesn't Seem Like a Short Week

I found a couple of photos to share with y'all today. Two from our trip to the UK and one from ... somewhere.

Here is the interior of Salisbury Cathedral in sepia. This is southwest of London, just eight miles from Stonehenge.






















Did you know the tower is actually named Big Ben, not the clock? This is in London, of course.






















And here's a purty daisy after the rain. This is nowhere near London (maybe Colorado?).
















And here's something no one should be without. Yes, a classic CoV that is almost funny.






















Here is something that is a little difficult to read, but I liked seeing how music preferences have changed over the years. Do your own music choices mirror the trends?

Some of these quotes are a little tough to decipher, but this is a fun exercise in remembering movie quotes and infographics.

I have reached hump day for the week on only the second day of work. That's kinda cool. Luckily, I did remember to go to Chorale practice last night, even though it felt like a Monday. And I was able to sing a bit. That's also kinda cool. Hopefully, I will be even stronger for our concert Sunday night.

Did I hear someone say they wished I would stop writing so they could get to work? Fine, I'll let you go. I am out of topics anyway. Will you stop by tomorrow? I'll be here.

No comments: