Wednesday, January 29, 2014

S&S

It looks like it will be Short and Sweet today, folks. Short and Sweet. Why, you ask? Let me count the ways. No, I won't do that because there are not enough things to list to make it worth counting. Let's get to it.

I am still considering my options on the washer. It will certainly be cheaper to repair than replace. So, I will investigate that direction. until then, I will probably hit the folks' laundry room every few days. Maybe if I sneak in through the garage, they won't even catch me? I will also talk to SS about other options. Maybe it would be cheaper to buy from another Craigslist vendor and see how much they also pay to take our current washer and refurb it?

I was able to sing some of 75% of the songs during Chorale practice last night. That's an improvement.

No photos today, as often happens on Tuesday nights.

Since I am pulling from a four-year-old well of comics, I do have a recycled CoV for you. Be sure to sing it in time to the referenced song.






















Apparently, DL (looks nicer than D-I-L and is shorter than daughter-in-love) is still sick. Just think of caring for three kids while sick. Mothers have a neverending job, don't they? Get well soon, DL. So, the Vegan Home Kitchen is closed this week. I hit up Whole Foods, though, and have kale salad, tofu wings, roasted squash, and quinoa salad to tide me over.

Hey, someone commented, and they were even on vacation when they did so. Thanks, PB. Now, as for the rest of you....

As I suspected, I checked and do not have any links to share today. That means I am out of blog content. And that means you are free to leave at any time. I imagine most of you did not even read that last paragraph because you left ling ago. I don't blame you. Let's all leave now.

No comments: