Monday, January 27, 2014

When It Rains, It Pours

Do you remember that ad from Morton's Salt? It was meant to signify that the formulation of Morton's salt would still pour out of the container, even in high-humidity weather. That also applies to other situations, such as home repairs, car repairs, good (or more accurately, bad) luck. Anyway, right now I am referring to needed washer repairs, car repairs, car repairs for Alison. Well, you know how that kind of stuff goes. We'll make it through, though.

My vegan food provider is ill right now. So, keep daughter-in-love in your prayers. As many of you know, taking care of kids is not an option, sick or well.

Since I got home from the Chorale concert last night to a busted washing machine, I did not have time to load up photos. Sorry. And we have haircuts appointments set for tonight, so I hope I can get the washer sorted out before we have to leave. That means not much time this morning for our visiting.

I did see this the other day and wondered about my own dialect. It seems mine tends toward AL, as you can see below. Interesting, right?


















I do have time for one more thing. Another classic CoV.






















And with that, I will head into my PM mode, leaving you to find your own way out of here. Tomorrow, maybe I'll be in a better mood for sharing. L8r, G8r.

1 comment:

Keith said...

My map looks almost identical to yours and two of the highlighted cities are the same, but instead of Baton Rouge, I have Chattanooga.